- Mobile app is a computer program designed to run on a mobile device such as a phone/tablet or watch.
- Mobile applications frequently serve to provide users with similar services to those accessed on PCs.
- Mobile Application, most commonly referred to as an app, is a type of application software designed to run on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet computer.
Mobile App Strategy
- App we built showcase only a portion of what our mobile app development team is capable of.
- We know what it takes to convert your vision into reality. Having worked on numerous projects, we understand every app project is different and needs special attention. Thus, we spend a considerable time in planning and research.
- A lot goes into developing a mobile app than meet our eyes. We have a team that excels at each of these levels to assure that the resulting product is as great as the team that made it.
- A team that has more than 300 apps to its credit, this is the least amount you can expect. After all, excellence knows no boundaries.
- A piece of software without bugs is nothing more than a figment of an over-optimistic developer; our developers not spared.
- A team of quality analyst assures the application is tested against numerous test modules and is in the state of a product, not experiment when delivered to you. We hate bugs more than anything.
User Experience Design
For us, creativity is nothing but a way to solve old problems in new ways. That means, our designers, prototype engineers always have a way out to your problem and will enlighten you to newer ways to approach your mobile app development project. This would help you increase customer retention rate, dwell time and app downloads.
- Account verification.
- User Accounts
- Push notifications.
- User feedback and rating.
- Automated emails for user accounts.